11/20/2023 3:56:00 PM until 11/22/2023 10:00:00 AMEXPIRED
Slow down and use caution while traveling.
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 9 PM TUESDAY TO 10 AM
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations of
1 to 4 inches and ice accumulations of around one tenth of an
inch. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.
* WHERE...Bennington and Western Windham Counties in southern
* WHEN...From 9 PM Tuesday to 10 AM EST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Snow will move in early Tuesday night and
mix with sleet and freezing rain shortly before or just after
midnight. The snow, sleet and freezing rain will change to plain
rain Wednesday morning and diminish prior to noontime. The mixed
precipitation will linger the longest Wednesday morning over the
southern Green Mountains or above 1500 feet elevation.