Chimney Fire Sparks Thanksgiving Blaze In San Rafael

Monday, November 30th, 2015 Property

A house in the Dominican area of San Rafael sustained extensive damage after a fire broke out in the chimney on Thanksgiving night. San Rafael Fire Department firefighters responded to a call for help at 11 p.m. Thursday. Arriving crews at 32 Williams St. found fire spreading quickly to the attic and living areas of the house. Firefighters from Marinwood, Larkspur, Corte Madera and Ross Valley also responded. Working together, it took the firefighters about 30 minutes to bring the blaze under control.


Claims Pages Staff Writers are dedicated professionals covering a broad spectrum of insurance topics, including auto, catastrophe, education & training, fraud, legislation, liability, life & health, litigation, property, risk management, technology, underwriting, and workers' compensation. With over 25 years of distribution, our publication brings you accurate and timely information to keep you informed and ahead in the claims industry.


External References & Further Reading
http://www.marinij.com/general-news/20151127/chimney-fire-sparks-thanksgiving-blaze-in-san-rafael?source=most_viewed

Mid-America Catastrophe ServicesHancock Claims Consultants LLCU.S. Forensic

  Recent Provider Listings

Serving Bucks County
Pennsylvania Painting Contractors
Serving Coastal Carolina
North Carolina Contamination Remediation Dryer Vent Cleaning Duct Cleaning
Serving Cateret & Craven Counties
North Carolina Carpet & Rug Cleaners Carpet Installation Deodorizing & Disinfecting