11/24/2022 5:17:00 AM until 11/24/2022 3:00:00 PM EXPIRED
People should avoid being outside around trees. If possible,
remain in the lower levels of your home and avoid windows. Use
caution if you must drive.
HIGH WIND WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM PST THIS
...WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO
11 AM PST FRIDAY...
* WHAT...For the High Wind Warning, areas of north to northeast
winds 25 to 40 mph with gusts up to 60 mph expected. For the
Wind Advisory, areas of north to northeast winds 20 to 30 mph
with gusts up to 45 mph expected. Isolated gusts to 50 mph in
the hills Friday morning.
* WHERE...Santa Clarita Valley, Central Ventura County Valleys,
Southeastern Ventura County Valleys and Los Angeles County San
* WHEN...For the High Wind Warning, until 3 PM PST this
afternoon. For the Wind Advisory, from 3 PM this afternoon to
11 AM PST Friday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects and
make driving difficult, especially for drivers of high profile
vehicles. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power
outages may result.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...In the San Fernando Valley, winds will be
strongest in northern and western portions of the valley.