Assurant helps people protect what matters most to them! We provide specialty protection products and related services to safeguard against risks. We build solutions to meet customers needs and serve customers and clients in the Unites States and select worldwide markets. All employees are dedicated to the same goal: Working with integrity, innovation and dedication so that customers are happy they chose Assurant when it matters most!
Assurant is currently looking to hire a Billing/Sales Specialist. Be a part of a hard-working team that likes to have fun while delivering outstanding world class service! Support the organizations extended warranty contract business by helping to resolve customers billing questions, processing payments and creating opportunities to protect major appliances and consumer electronics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with customers and clients through inbound calls to create a positive, memorable call experience, while helping customers to protect everything that matters most.
- Professionally resolve customer questions or concerns relating to contract billing and contract maintenance.
- Actively listen to customers needs and concerns to provide successful solutions to ensure the customer feels supported and valued.
- Navigate multiple programs/software for information gathering, trouble shooting and transaction processing.
- Strive to meet and exceed department metrics and business goals.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months previous customer service experience
- Able to work an 8 hour shift/40 hours a week/between the hours of 6:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Available to work some Saturday hours as needed
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to make good decisions and adapt to change
- Strong work ethic
- Sales aptitude
- Positive attitude
- Basic Computer Skills
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!