Assurant is hiring a Senior Contact Center Business and Usability Analyst to deliver an excellent customer experience to our customers and to support the contact centers within Assurant. The Contact Center Development team provides valuable customer experience and cost savings enhancements to the contact center software and ensures their reliability.The business analyst understands business problems to determine requirements and usable solutions. This person provides technical solutions in response to enterprise needs of moderate to high complexity in the fast paced contact center environment.
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Business Systems Analyst in an Information Technology environment
- 3+ years of recent experience with Contact Center / IVR Systems (Cisco Unified IP (preferred), Avaya, Genesys, NICE, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related area
- Experience with Cisco technologies for Contact Centers is highly desirable
- Experience with Call Center systems - IVR/VRU, CTI, Workforce Management, Call Reporting, Call Scripting and Routing is highly desirable
- Experience with Voice User Interface (VUI) design and caller usability
- Knowledge of Speech Recognition technology, preferably Nuance
- Experience with Call Center Analytics
- BA certification
- Project management experience
- Ability to apply broad business knowledge and practical experience to the analysis / solution generation process
- Ability to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions, and understand and apply business vision and direction
- Ability to influence customer experience by providing usability recommendations
- Ability to perform and coordinate system testing cycle, issues tracking, and resolution
- Experience in agile development
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to management, team members, business and technology professionals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Great attitude
This job is a Grade 12.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!