Growing investigative company is seeking a Business Development Representative to develop new business relationships and expand on current Clients throughout Texas, candidate's can be based anywhere in Texas. Experience working with Self Insured Employers, Carriers, TPA, especially w/Trucking Transportation industry is a huge plus but not required.
The most qualified candidate will have Direct Surveillance & IME Sales or Adjuster experience within the insurance industry (B2B). Any experience specific to the investigative industry would be a plus but not required. Will also consider Claims Adjuster who has the personality to move into a sales role.
- Excellent presentation skills with a high level of confidence and ability to influence
- This is a work from home/field position. Would prefer someone near a major airport as this person will be required to travel on a weekly basis.
The Business Development Professional identifies, presents and sell Companys products and services to current and potential clients. Must maintain visibility to potential and current clients in a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public. This position requires significant local travel to current and potential clients and occasional overnight travel may be required within defined territory.
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity. Goal is 8-10+ appointments per week. Minimum of 30 telephone and email contacts per day should be made on days when in the office.
- Update CRM (Salesforce) daily detailing sales activity, events, meetings, and adherence to goals.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, competitive intel, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Represent company at seminars, conferences, networking, trade shows, and association meetings.
- Follow-up for collection of payment on selected accounts, if necessary.
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- Ability to prospect new clients with confidence; Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to persuade and influence others
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Detailed oriented
- Maintain excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be a creative and rapid thinker
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
Bachelors Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience in marketing or sales experience/B2B within the P&C Insurance, TPA Managed Care Cost Containment industry preferred.
Benefits: Healthcare, Dental,Vision,401K Bonus: Quarterly commission structure based on achieving and exceeding revenue goals Reason
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!