The Operations Analyst l conducts business process analysis, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefits analysis in an effort to align business initiatives. Helps maintain systems by analyzing and providing overall support to internal and external customers and helps resolve service issues by gathering and analyzing related information, identifying the cause of the problem and investigating possible solutions.
What You Will Like
- Being a part of a high performing, collaborative and supportive team
- Access to continued training.
- Room for advancement
- The opportunity to demonstrate your exceptional problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Medical benefits begin on your first day
- Competitive compensation and paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Carries out analytical assignments of a routine nature.
- Provides systems, administrative, and operational support in assisting with the development and implementation of new or existing products, processes and accounts.
- Analyzes existing forms and methods to promote effective operations through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance or other methods.
- Assists in problem resolution by analyzing processing problems, recommending solutions, and working with other departments to test and implement.
- Verifies results by developing and assisting with execution of tests for small to medium-sized projects.
- Participate in projects as team member to complete by assigned due date. Assists in the implementation of new systems and procedures in various departments and instructs personnel regarding them.
- Depending on area may review organization functions and structure to avoid overlapping or duplication.
- Coordinates proposed policies, procedures, systems, forms and reports among departments
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- 1 year professional experience with basic familiarity with company products and services
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task using technology
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Ability to work remotely and have internet services with a minimum internet speed of 15 Mbps on the download side and a minimum of 10 Mbps on the upload side.
You can test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net or by contacting your service provider.
What You Should Know About Us
- Our uncompromising values- Common Sense, Common Decency, Uncommon Thinking, and Uncommon Results guide the way we support our customers and work with one another
- We are a Fortune 500 company employing approximately 15,000 people in 27 countries
- We have over 125 years of experience innovating and adapting to the changing needs of our customers
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY!