126 Apartment Residents Displaced After Fire Reveals Asbestos

 Tuesday, September 27, 2011

 TheDenverChannel.com

Some 126 residents have been forced from an Aurora apartment building after an arson fire early Saturday revealed dangerous asbestos contamination. Residents displaced from the Fairways at Lowry apartment complex told 7NEWS Sunday they’re worried about they’re health. People said to escape the fire that broke out at about 1 a.m. Saturday they had to rush through thick smoke. Now, they’re concerned that asbestos was in the smoke.
PropertyLiability
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES