Phoenix bagel shop workers sickened by carbon monoxide

 Tuesday, April 24, 2012

 abc15.com

Authorities say seven employees of a north Phoenix bagel shop were being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning Saturday. Phoenix fire Capt. Dorian Jackson said two workers went home sick earlier in the day and one went to the hospital where blood tests showed high levels of carbon monoxide. The hospital called the Phoenix Fire Department and dispatchers called the Einstein Brothers Bagels store at 7th Street and Bell Road and told workers to get everyone outside.
Workers' Compensation
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES