Grill sparks house fire, $200,000 in damage

 Thursday, April 26, 2012

 wisn.com

A grill was the cause of a fire that destroyed a family’s home in Franklin on Monday, firefighters said. Fire officials said the grill fire rapidly spread up the back of a home at 6875 S. 34th Street about 5:45 p.m. Monday. Officials said a mother was grilling outside with her two children and went inside for a minute. While she was inside, some mulch next to the grill caught fire and quickly spread to the house. "Luckily, it was this time of day, because a lot of times you get this kind of fire later in the evening and not everyone gets out as quickly," Fire Chief James Martins said.
Property
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES

Lightning Strike Sparks Delaware House Fire

 Thursday, August 25, 2016

 The News Journal

Family Homeless after Grill Catches House on Fire

 Thursday, October 16, 2014

 FOX 13

Fire rips through vacant home, damages two others in Oregon

 Wednesday, May 28, 2014

 http://www.kptv.com/story/25631968/fire-rips-through-vacant-home-damages-two-others-in-greshamTV

Insurance Won’t Pay for Damage from Fire Engine

 Tuesday, October 26, 2010

 FireHouse.com

FIND SERVICE PROVIDERS
1,000,000+ COMPANY LISTINGS
WEEKLY CLAIMS POLL

Do you belong to a claims or insurance association?