Fire, smoke drive guests from Las Vegas, Treasure Island

 Wednesday, August 1, 2012

 fox5vegas.com

A fire caused by a rooftop swamp cooler forced guests at the Treasure Island Hotel and Casino to evacuate Tuesday morning. "I’m worried. It’s not a good idea to be inside a hotel if it’s on fire," said Stephen Faustina a hotel guest. Faustina had a major scare when he got an unexpected call from his son Tuesday morning. "My son called me and said they have to evacuate because the alarm was going off. He is on the 36th floor and we are staying on the eighth floor. We didn’t hear any alarm on the eighth floor and no one told us to evacuate," Faustina said.
Property
FIND SERVICE PROVIDERS
1,000,000+ COMPANY LISTINGS
WEEKLY CLAIMS POLL

What do you like most about your work?