Resident awakened by exploding light bulbs

 Wednesday, December 12, 2012

 msnbc.com

No one was hurt in an electrical fire Monday morning in Delta, York County. An electrical charge was sent into the Chestnut Street home about 7 a.m. Monday when a main power line fell onto the line going into the home. The resident was awakened by light bulbs in his home exploding. The home suffered smoke and water damage. PECO officials said utility crews are investigating what happened.
Property
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES