The Institutes

Garage Door Opener Sparks Home Explosion

 Friday, June 7, 2013

 fox44abc22yourvoice.com

Fire crews worked to keep flames down Wednesday afternoon on what used to be this two-plus story Morristown, Vermont home. There wasn’t much debris to burn though, that’s because around 3:30 firefighters say it exploded and left behind very little. "The house must have been full of gas is all I can assume, I don’t really know, but to have everything blown out all the way around it," said Morrisville Fire Chief William Spear.
Property
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES

Electrical Malfunction In Truck Sparks Garage Blaze

 Thursday, July 23, 2015

 The Orange County Register

Fire Destroys Garage, Damages Adjacent Home

 Wednesday, September 24, 2014

 Franklin Sun Journal

Gas Leak Sparks Explosion in Missouri Home

 Thursday, August 28, 2014

 KCTV

Home Damaged by Garage Fire in La Quinta, California

 Wednesday, August 27, 2014

 KESQ

Eugene, Oregon Garage Fire Damages Two Homes

 Monday, July 21, 2014

 KVAL

Suspicious insurance claims higher compared to 2008

 Thursday, March 3, 2011

 HomeInsurance.com

Mower sparks 800-acre fire in Home Gardens

 Friday, May 21, 2010

 The Press Enterprise