Aspen Claims Service

Family moves forward after fire destroys home

 Wednesday, August 21, 2013

 Coshocton Tribune

Ginger Young can picture exactly how her two-story Coshocton Road home used to look. The four-bedroom, one-and-a-half bath house was built in 1901, just outside Otsego. It was white, with a green addition on the front, an enclosed porch in the back and hanging flower baskets everywhere. More importantly, it was home for 19 years. But now it’s gone. The Youngs’ house burned down Saturday in a fire apparently caused by a second-floor air conditioner. Firefighters returned to the scene at least three times to extinguish hotspots, and now, just about all that’s left standing is a charred chimney, but that likely will topple, too, Ginger said.The house was “really old, but it was home,” she said. “It’s our life in there.”
The fire was reported by a passer-by about 9:30 p.m. Saturday.
Property
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES

Fire rips through vacant home, damages two others in Oregon

 Wednesday, May 28, 2014

 http://www.kptv.com/story/25631968/fire-rips-through-vacant-home-damages-two-others-in-greshamTV

Shots fired before fire, explosion destroys N.H. home

 Tuesday, May 13, 2014

 The Boston Globe

Fire Destroys Home, Causes Over $1M In Damage

 Tuesday, March 13, 2012

 The Boston Channel

Insurance Won’t Pay for Damage from Fire Engine

 Tuesday, October 26, 2010

 FireHouse.com