Natural Gas Explosion Damages Popular Restaruant

 Monday, August 11, 2014

 FOX Carolina

Firefighters said a Greenville restaurant was badly damaged early Sunday morning after an explosion.
A natural gas leak triggered an explosion inside Spero’s Original Pete’s Too on Stone Avenue at East North Street, according to Investigator L. C. Dendy with the Greenville Fire Department. The explosion happened just after midnight, and Dendy said firefighters believe flooding may have led to the natural gas leak. Owner Spero Conits said the explosion happened about an hour after employees left the building.
Property
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES