Bullseye Adjusting & Associates LLC

Gasoline Used To Kill Bedbugs Causes House Fire

 Tuesday, April 21, 2015

 KMTV

An attempt to kill bedbugs with gasoline led to an explosion and house fire Sunday, according to the Omaha fire Department.
Firefighters say one person was taken to the hospital with burn injured after a fire around 9 p.m. Sunday at a home near 39th and M streets. Officials said the injured man was trying to use gasoline to kill a bedbugs infestation. “The vapors ultimately ignited most probably by the pilot light of the water heater and an explosion occurred,” officials said in a statement Monday.
Property
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES