Clothes Burning In Dryer Set Home Ablaze

 Wednesday, July 8, 2015

 FOX 5

A Rolando man was recovering in the hospital Tuesday after leaping from a balcony to escape his burning home. Some clothes in the man’s dryer caught fire around 10 p.m. Monday and quickly spread throughout the home at 5818 Estelle Street, firefighters said. Three neighbors went outside to investigate after hearing a smoke alarm. The man went upstairs as the flames spread and the neighbors could see him opening doors and windows to allow smoke to escape, unaware that the fire was getting worse.
Property
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES