Aspen Claims Service

Electrical Malfunction In Truck Sparks Garage Blaze

 Thursday, July 23, 2015

 The Orange County Register

An electrical malfunction inside an older-model Ford pick-up likely sparked a blaze that spread from a garage to the attic of a duplex early Wednesday morning , officials said. Orange County Fire Authority officials responded around 5:40 a.m. to a fire at a single-story duplex in the 14600 block of Kimberly Lane. When 30 firefighters arrived, large flames were seen rising from a garage where a 1995 Ford pick-up truck was parked, OCFA Capt. Steve Concialdi said. The couple who lives in the home told officials they were both awake and getting ready for work when they heard noises coming from the garage.
AutoProperty
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES