The Institutes

Electrical Malfunction Ignites Blaze At Golf Clubhouse

 Wednesday, September 2, 2015

 KVAL

Judy Magana arrived early Tuesday morning to see for herself. "Oh my God. I mean, it’s gone," she said of the clubhouse at Mallard Creek Golf Course. "Everything is gone in there."Firefighters say an electrical malfunction late Monday night ignited the blaze that ripped through the building, doing an estimated $1.3 million in damage. A call reporting a fire in the dining room came in to 911 at 11:27 p.m., the Lebanon Fire Department said. The first crews on scene found flames through the roof of the building. Firefighters worked to supply enough water to battle the fire.
PropertySubrogation
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES

Electrical Malfunction Sparks Beach Home Blaze

 Wednesday, January 20, 2016

 The News Journal

Electrical Malfunction In Truck Sparks Garage Blaze

 Thursday, July 23, 2015

 The Orange County Register

Mechanical Failure Ignites Hand-Made Sailboat

 Tuesday, July 7, 2015

 Marblehead Patch

Sunlight Passing Through Nutella Jar Ignites Home Fire

 Wednesday, February 25, 2015

 Trinity Mirror Southern

December Can Be Deadly: Preventing Home Electrical Fires

 Friday, December 14, 2012

 TD Waterhouse