The Institutes

Chimney Fire Sparks Thanksgiving Blaze In San Rafael

 Monday, November 30, 2015

 Marin Independent Journal

A house in the Dominican area of San Rafael sustained extensive damage after a fire broke out in the chimney on Thanksgiving night. San Rafael Fire Department firefighters responded to a call for help at 11 p.m. Thursday. Arriving crews at 32 Williams St. found fire spreading quickly to the attic and living areas of the house. Firefighters from Marinwood, Larkspur, Corte Madera and Ross Valley also responded. Working together, it took the firefighters about 30 minutes to bring the blaze under control.

Electrical Malfunction Sparks Beach Home Blaze

 Wednesday, January 20, 2016

 The News Journal

Crash Sparks Blaze In Santa Monica Restaurant

 Thursday, August 13, 2015


Electrical Malfunction In Truck Sparks Garage Blaze

 Thursday, July 23, 2015

 The Orange County Register

Alabama Woman Sleeps Through Tornado Ripping Off Roof

 Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Insurance Won’t Pay for Damage from Fire Engine

 Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fire heads toward Peaks; Inner Basin threatened

 Tuesday, June 22, 2010

 Arizona Daily Sun