The Institutes

Electrical Malfunction Sparks Beach Home Blaze

 Wednesday, January 20, 2016

 The News Journal

A Rehoboth Beach home was significantly damaged Monday night after a heavy fire tore through the property, according to the State Fire Marshal’s Office. Investigators estimated about $300,000 in damages for the home, Chief Deputy State Fire Marshal Harry Miller said. The fire started in the first-floor utility room, when an electrical malfunction of branch circuit wiring sparked the blaze, he said. Firefighters from multiple departments were called at about 11:54 p.m. to the 500 block of Bayard Ave. in downtown Rehoboth Beach for a fire, Miller said.
PropertySubrogation
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES

Chimney Fire Sparks Thanksgiving Blaze In San Rafael

 Monday, November 30, 2015

 Marin Independent Journal

Electrical Malfunction Ignites Blaze At Golf Clubhouse

 Wednesday, September 2, 2015

 KVAL

Crash Sparks Blaze In Santa Monica Restaurant

 Thursday, August 13, 2015

 KTLA

Electrical Malfunction In Truck Sparks Garage Blaze

 Thursday, July 23, 2015

 The Orange County Register

Unattended Candle Sparks Beach Bungalow Fire

 Wednesday, July 1, 2015

 FOX 5

December Can Be Deadly: Preventing Home Electrical Fires

 Friday, December 14, 2012

 TD Waterhouse

Suspicious insurance claims higher compared to 2008

 Thursday, March 3, 2011

 HomeInsurance.com