Electrical Fire Causes $750K In Damage To Kansas Apartment Building

 Tuesday, April 26, 2016

 KCTV

Dozens of people are looking for a place to live Monday after an apartment complex caught fire. Just after midnight a 911 caller reported a building fire at The Edge of Olathe, 12263 S. Strang Line Rd. When firefighters arrived the roof of an apartment building was ablaze. It took firefighters about 90 minutes to control the fire, which was contained to the one building. Damage to the 24-unit building was estimated at $750,000. Volunteers from the American Red Cross offered help to 50 people affected by the fire. Fire investigators believe the fire was accidental and started above an electrical panel in a third-floor apartment.
Excess & Surplus Lines
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES