Aspen Claims Service

7-Year-Old Boy Awakens His Dad To Garage Fire

 Monday, May 23, 2016

 The Orange County Register

A 7-year-old boy was getting ready for bed Saturday night at his Costa Mesa home when he smelled smoke. Then he saw fire in the garage and ran to tell his dad, who had already fallen asleep watching television. “He had to shake his dad to wake him up,” said Costa Mesa fire Capt. Chris Coates. The man, William Rimmer, opened the door leading to the garage at his house in the 3000 block of Warren Lane and saw there was a blaze.He closed it and both he and his son, William II, got out of the house. The garage was well involved with flames which were spreading to a motorhome on the driveway and a neighbor’s storage shed, Coates said.
Property
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES

Garage Technician Crashes Fire Truck Into Dairy Queen

 Thursday, January 21, 2016

 NBC DFW

Home Damaged by Garage Fire in La Quinta, California

 Wednesday, August 27, 2014

 KESQ

Eugene, Oregon Garage Fire Damages Two Homes

 Monday, July 21, 2014

 KVAL

Alabama Woman Sleeps Through Tornado Ripping Off Roof

 Wednesday, December 26, 2012

 FireHouse.com

Insurance Won’t Pay for Damage from Fire Engine

 Tuesday, October 26, 2010

 FireHouse.com