Fire Consumes Longstanding Community Hardware Store

 Thursday, August 4, 2016

 KPTV

A landmark and place many in Tualatin went to repair their homes or build their gardens is no more. Early Sunday morning Clark Lumber and True Value Hardware burned to the ground. The store and lumber yard had been a part of the community for more than 50 years. The fire sparked around 2:30 a.m. Sunday. Firefighters said because of the metal roof the building was like an oven as tools, lumber and paint burned inside. Neighbors reported hearing several explosions as aerosol cans and other products burned.
Property
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES

Kitchen Fire Consumes Entire Utah Restaurant

 Thursday, April 30, 2015

 FOX 13

Fire Consumes Popular Wisconsin Restaurant

 Wednesday, November 5, 2014

 WCCO

Deadly Fire Consumes Apartment House in Maine

 Monday, November 3, 2014

 FOX NEws

Enormous Fire Consumes Ohio Warehouses

 Friday, October 10, 2014

 Daily Dispatch

Fire Consumes Popular Texas Barbecue Restaurant

 Thursday, August 7, 2014

 San Antonio Express-News

Insurance Won’t Pay for Damage from Fire Engine

 Tuesday, October 26, 2010

 FireHouse.com