Nacho Cheese Sauce Sold At Gas Station Blamed For Botulism Death

 Tuesday, May 23, 2017

 The Sacramento Bee

One person has died of botulism after eating nacho cheese sauce from a Walnut Grove gas station, California health officials confirmed Monday. The man was one of 10 people who fell ill with the rare form of food poisoning in recent weeks after eating food purchased at Valley Oak Food and Fuel. The nacho cheese sauce tested positive for the toxin that causes botulism, a severe illness marked by vomiting, blurry vision and gradual paralysis, the California Department of Public Health announced.
LitigationExcess & Surplus Lines
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES