Turkey Fryer Disaster: Firefighters Battle House Fire On Thanksgiving

 Monday, November 27, 2017

 KHOU

A home caught fire Thanksgiving Day while a family was cooking a turkey inside, according to the Eastex Fire Department.
Around 1:15 p.m. Thursday, multiple units were dispatched to the home in the 5600 block of Aldine Bender Road. When firefighters arrived at the scene, the home was engulfed in flames. Huge clouds of smoke and large flames could be seen coming from the house. Firefighters said the cause was accidental and the fire began when residents were using a turkey fryer.
Property
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES
FIND SERVICE PROVIDERS
1,000,000+ COMPANY LISTINGS
WEEKLY CLAIMS POLL

How much vacation time do you take annually?