Redondo Beach Renters Lose Everything In Cottage Fire

 Wednesday, November 29, 2017

 Daily Breeze

Brooke Owens has always been one to raise a helping hand. For the second year, the Redondo Beach mom opened the doors of her flower shop on Pacific Coast Highway to serve Thanksgiving dinner to the homeless. Twenty-four hours later, Owens found herself without shelter when the beach cottage she shared with her daughter near the flower shop on Garnet Street went up in flames. In a matter of minutes, they lost everything. The blaze, which erupted just before 5 p.m. Friday, spread to a neighbor’s home but was extinguished before it could get beyond the attic, firefighters said.
PropertySubrogation
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES