Christmas Lights Lead To House Fire

 Friday, December 8, 2017

 FOX 17

A Columbia, Tenn. family said a single strand of Christmas lights led to their house catching on fire -- and now they’re urging people to use caution when decking the halls. Mary Morrison said the lights somehow caught fire at about 2:45 a.m. on Tuesday. Video shows the blaze spreading to nearby shrubs and eventually to the house by 3:47 a.m. "We were sleeping and knowing it was going on for that long, it was scary," Homeowner Danielle Huckaby said. "Thank God the smoke detectors went off…" Morrison said her partner, Huckaby, rushed outside to get the fire under control.
Property
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES
FIND SERVICE PROVIDERS
1,000,000+ COMPANY LISTINGS
CLM CALENDAR

CLM Annual Conference

 Orlando, FL  |  March 13th - 15th, 2019

CLM Workers Compensation Conference

 Chicago, IL  |  May 21st - 23rd, 2019

CLM Midwest Conference

 Chicago, IL  |  June 20th - 21st, 2019

CLM Cyber, Management, & Professional Liability Conference

 Boston, MA  |  July 10th - 12th, 2019