Phoenix bagel shop workers sickened by carbon monoxide (

Phoenix bagel shop workers sickened by carbon monoxide

  Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 Source:

Authorities say seven employees of a north Phoenix bagel shop were being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning Saturday. Phoenix fire Capt. Dorian Jackson said two workers went home sick earlier in the day and one went to the hospital where blood tests showed high levels of carbon monoxide. The hospital called the Phoenix Fire Department and dispatchers called the Einstein Brothers Bagels store at 7th Street and Bell Road and told workers to get everyone outside.

  Read Full Article
Alpha Roofing & SolarMid-America Catastrophe ServicesAll Claims Adjustment BureauBullseye Adjusting & Associates LLC

  Recent Provider Listings

Serving Douglas & Surrounding Counties
Nebraska Gutters & Downspouts Roofing Contractors
Serving Oklahoma Statewide
Oklahoma Contractors General Roofing Contractors
Serving CA, FL, IL, IN, MI, NY, NJ, OH PA & TX
California Florida Illinois Environmental Consultants Fire Investigations