12/3/2019 2:23:00 AM until 12/4/2019 10:00:00 PM EXPIRED
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means periods of snow will
cause primarily travel difficulties. Expect snow covered roads
and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Another winter storm will bring a quick round of mountain snow
to the region late this evening through Wednesday night. Heaviest
snow is expected during the day on Wednesday.
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 4 AM TO 10 PM PST
WEDNESDAY ABOVE 7000 FEET...
* WHAT...Snow expected above 7000 feet. Total snow accumulations
of 5 to 10 inches. Rain may mix with snow at times between the
7000 and 8000 foot elevations during the day Wednesday.
* WHERE...Sheep Range and Spring Mountains...particularly the
higher elevations of Kyle and Lee Canyons.
* WHEN...From 4 AM to 10 PM PST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult due to wet, snow
covered, and icy roadways.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Travel could be very difficult especially
on State Routes 156, 157, 158.