3/25/2020 9:54:00 PM until 3/26/2020 9:53:00 PM EXPIRED
A followup Flood Statement will be issued when conditions warrant.
For graphical river and flood information...please go to
www.weather.gov and click near Memphis on the map, then select Rivers
Do not drive through flooded areas...turn around don`t drown.
Stay tuned to your weather radio and your local news media for the
latest river information.
The Flood Warning continues for the Tennessee River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Tennessee River at Johnsonville
* from Saturday March 28 until further notice.
* At 8 PM Wednesday the stage was 358.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 363.2 feet on Wednesday April 1.
* Flood stage is 361.5 feet.
* At 364.0 feet...Water approaches the top of the levee at the
Tennessee River Wildlife Refuge near the Duck River.