5/14/2022 9:56:00 AM until 5/15/2022 10:00:00 AM EXPIRED
Motorists should not attempt to drive around barricades or drive
cars through flooded areas.
Caution is urged when walking near riverbanks.
River forecasts are based on current conditions and rainfall
forecasted to occur over the next 24 hours. During periods of
flooding...Evening forecasts are reissued with updated rainfall
Observed and forecasted stage data plots are available on our
Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service web page at...
Under the Current Conditions section...Select River and Lakes AHPS.
The Flood Warning is extended for the following rivers in
White River At Georgetown affecting White, Prairie and Woodruff
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
White River At Des Arc affecting Prairie County.
White River At Clarendon affecting Arkansas and Monroe Counties.
White River At Augusta affecting White and Woodruff Counties.
...FLOOD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...
* WHAT...Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* WHERE...White River At Clarendon.
* WHEN...Until further notice.
* IMPACTS...At 28.0 feet, Flooding of cropland and timber is
occurring. Roads to homes and cabins in lower Maddox Bay area off
Highway 146 south of Clarendon impassible.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 9:00 AM CDT Saturday the stage was 28.5 feet.
- Forecast...The river is expected to gradually fall to around
27.4 feet by Tuesday, May 24.
- Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
Fld Observed Forecast 7 AM Crest
Location Stg Stg Day/Time Sun Mon Tue Crest Time Date
Clarendon 26.0 28.5 Sat 9 AM 28.5 28.4 28.4 SLOW FALL