9/23/2022 11:11:00 AM until 9/23/2022 1:00:00 PM EXPIRED
Turn around, don`t drown when encountering flooded roads. Most flood
deaths occur in vehicles.
Be aware of your surroundings and do not drive on flooded roads.
FLOOD ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 1 PM CHST THIS AFTERNOON...
* WHAT...Urban and small stream flooding caused by excessive
rainfall is expected.
* WHERE...Central and western Guam.
* WHEN...Until 100 PM ChST.
* IMPACTS...Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas.
Water over roadways. Overflowing poor drainage areas.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 1109 AM ChST, Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause urban and small stream
- Rainfall amounts of 1 to 2 inches will be possible.
- Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Tamuning, Chalan Pago-Ordot, Barrigada, Hagatna Heights,
Mongmong-Toto-Maite, Sinajana, Asan and Piti.