11/24/2022 2:04:00 AM until 11/25/2022 10:00:00 AM EXPIRED
Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high
profile vehicle. Secure outdoor objects.
WIND ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM PST FRIDAY...
* WHAT...Northeast winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 55 mph.
* WHERE...San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland
Empire, San Bernardino County Mountains, Santa Ana Mountains
and Foothills and Orange County Inland Areas.
* WHEN...Until 10 AM PST Friday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...The strongest and most widespread winds are
expected today with the winds peaking in the morning.