1/25/2023 4:05:00 AM until 1/28/2023 10:00:00 PM EXPIRED
Swim near a lifeguard. If caught in a rip current, relax and float.
Don`t swim against the current. If able, swim in a direction following
the shoreline. If unable to escape, face the shore and call or wave
HIGH RISK OF RIP CURRENTS THROUGH SATURDAY EVENING ALONG EAST
* WHAT...Dangerous rip currents.
* WHERE...East facing reefs of the Marianas.
* WHEN...Through Saturday evening.
* IMPACTS...Rip currents can sweep even the best swimmers away from
shore into deeper water.
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION...A large northwest swell is expected to
build sharply Thursday night. Hazardous surf is likely for west and
north facing reefs Thursday night.