2/7/2023 3:56:00 PM until 2/13/2023 4:00:00 AM EXPIRED
Swim near a lifeguard. If caught in a rip current, relax and
float. Don`t swim against the current. If able, swim in a
direction following the shoreline. If unable to escape, face the
shore and call or wave for help.
HIGH RISK OF RIP CURRENTS THROUGH LATE SUNDAY NIGHT...
* WHAT...Dangerous rip currents.
* WHERE...East-facing reefs of the Marianas.
* WHEN...Through late Sunday night.
* IMPACTS...Rip currents can sweep even the best swimmers away
from shore into deeper water.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...East swell slightly diminishes tonight and
tomorrow, causing rip risk to occasionally decrease to moderate
sometime Wednesday and Wednesday night. However, east swell
rebuilds again Thursday through the weekend.