Claims Pages Interactive Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
This site (claimspages.com) and all content, information and services, and all information, data, images, specifications, reviews, news, videos, and other content is an information and news service (collectively referred to as the "Service") from Claims Pages and may be used only under the following terms and conditions.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Claims Pages may change the terms in this Agreement at any time. When the terms are changed, Claims Pages will notify you by posting a notice on the Service, and the changes will appear in this document. By using the Service after any change in the Agreement is posted, you agree to be bound by all of the changes as well.
COPYRIGHT AND LIMITATIONS ON USE
The information available through the Service is the property of Claims Pages and others and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Information received through the Service may be displayed, reformatted and printed for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided you abide by this Agreement.
Without the prior written consent of Claims Pages, you agree not to:
- Store, post, create a database from or otherwise archive the articles, data, information, images, works or other materials from the Service (the "Content") on a personal computer, local or wide area networks, online services, electronic bulletin boards or forums, Internet sites or any other server that is Internet-enabled;
- Reproduce, retransmit, distribute, sell, publicly display, publish, post to newsgroups or electronic bulletin boards, or broadcast the Content received through the Service to anyone, including to others in the same company or organization;
- Use any Content in competition with the Service (whether or not such use would constitute a fair use under 17 U.S.C. § 107 or is substantially similar to the Content), including without limitation by using such Content as a principal source of a work distributed or displayed in connection with a commercial print- or web-based information source;
- Create abstracts from, scrape or display headlines from the Service for use on another web site or service; or
- Frame, or use other means of redirecting, the Service Content.
You may, on an occasional basis, include insubstantial portions of information from the Service in memoranda, reports and presentations, but only if such memoranda, reports and presentations are distributed in paper form, for a noncommercial purpose, to a limited number of individuals. You must include in all such memoranda, reports and presentations the phrase "Reprinted with permission from Claims Pages, Copyright [year of article]".
Additionally, you agree to pay and authorize Claims Pages to assess you licensing fees at Claims Pages’ standard reprint pricing for your use of the Content in violation of the Copyright and Limitations of Use restrictions above.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
Due to the number of sources from which information on the Service is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in such information and the Service. The Service may include facts, views, opinions, and recommendations of individuals and organizations deemed of interest. Claims Pages does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of, or otherwise endorse these views, opinions or recommendations.
ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". CLAIMS PAGES AND ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE NEWS AND INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE. NEITHER CLAIMS PAGES, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED IN WHOLE OR PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN PROCURING, COMPILING, INTERPRETING, REPORTING OR DELIVERING THE SERVICE AND ANY NEWS AND INFORMATION THROUGH THE SERVICE.
IN NO EVENT WILL CLAIMS PAGES, ITS AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF CLAIMS PAGES, ITS AGENTS AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION IN THE SERVICE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT, IF ANY,THAT YOU PAID TO BUSINESS INUSURANCE FOR USE OF THE SERVICE.
USER-PROVIDED CONTENT AND LICENSE
By posting or submitting comments, reviews, ideas, or other content on the Service, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have sufficient rights to the content that you provide, that the content is accurate, that it does not violate this Agreement or any applicable law, and that it will not violate the rights of any person or entity. You further grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable license and right to use any of your user-provided content for any purpose. This grant of rights and license applies to use of your name, photo, likeness, voice, and other personal information, if included in the user-provided content and allows Claims Pages to display, distribute, reproduce, modify, translate, edit, and create derivative works from the user-provided content throughout the world for any purpose and in any media (including for advertising, marketing or other commercial purposes).
Claims Pages reserves the right to delete or edit any of your comments or content at any time, for any reason, but has no obligation to review or remove any such comments or content. We further reserve the right to disclose any information about you, including registration data, in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or requests under legal process, to operate our systems properly, to protect our property or rights, and to safeguard the interests of others.
You agree to not post material that contains:
- vulgar, profane, abusive or hateful language, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature, or expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination or hate;
- is defamatory, threatening, false, misleading, fraudulent, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims, or violates the privacy rights of any third party;
- violates any municipal, state or federal law, rule, regulation or ordinance, or attempts to encourage such an evasion or violation;
- unfairly interferes with the uninterrupted use and enjoyment of BusinessInsurance.com;
- advertises or offers to trade any goods or services, except in areas specifically designated for such purpose;
- uploads copyrighted or other proprietary material of any kind without the express permission of the owner of that material; or
- uploads or transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files.
Through your use of the Service, you may be provided with hyperlinks to other Internet sites or resources, including hyperlinks provided by third-party advertisers and sponsors to the Service. Claims Pages has no control over those sites and resources, or over the advertising material presented by third-party advertisers and sponsors through the Service. You agree that Claims Pages will not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such information, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
The materials appearing on Claims Pages website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Claims Pages does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Claims Pages may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Claims Pages does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
This Agreement, all intellectual property issues, and your rights and obligations shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the State of Florida governing contracts wholly entered into and wholly performed within Florida and any action to enforce this Agreement or in any manner related to the Service shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in Plantation, FL, and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
You agree to be responsible for any damages resulting from your breach of this Agreement and reimburse us for all of costs, expenses and fees (including all attorney's fees) arising from or relating to your breach.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible through the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Service contains a link or other reference to another online location that contains materials or activity that infringes on your copyright rights, you may notify Claims Pages by providing the information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512 to the following address:
Attn: Legal Counsel
4100 S. Hospital Drive, Suite 209
Plantation, FL 33317
Updated January 2018.