Renters Break Out In Scabies From Bug Infestation

 Monday, April 23, 2012

 TurnTo23.com

From head to toe and between tiny fingers, a family that rents a home on Clyde Street in East Bakersfield has broken out in scabies within days of moving in. "We all woke up with bugs all over us, all the furniture was full of bugs," said Sandra, who declined to give her last name. Scabies is a contagious skin disease caused by tiny mites that burrow into the skin. A rash results from the allergic reaction to the mites. The family members that contacted us did not want to show their faces on camera, but were happy to display their rashes.
Liability
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES