Wyoming woman awarded $28.2M in carbon monoxide poisoning case

 Tuesday, December 31, 2013

 Casper Star-Tribune

A jury awarded $28.2 million to a woman who was poisoned by carbon monoxide at the Sunridge Apartments in Casper in what could be one of the largest civil judgments in state history. “What I have been told is it’s the largest personal injury verdict in the state of Wyoming,” said Tyson Logan, an attorney from the Jackson law firm that represented the woman, the Spence Law Firm. Amber Lompe, now 23, was poisoned by her furnace in 2011. She has a permanent brain injury that affects her memory, concentration, processing speed, attention and ability to multi-task, Lompe said Friday afternoon.
LitigationLiability
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES
FIND SERVICE PROVIDERS
1,000,000+ COMPANY LISTINGS
CLM CALENDAR

CLM Portland Chapter Event

 Portland, OR  |  December 19th

CLM Oklahoma Chapter Event

 Oklahoma City, OK  |  January 14th

CLM San Diego Chapter Event

 San Diego, CA  |  January 23rd