Wrongful Death Lawsuit Filed In Pool Electrocution of 7 year old

 Friday, June 27, 2014

 CBS Miami

The family of a 7-year-old boy who was electrocuted in a swimming pool has filed a lawsuit against four companies. Calder Sloan was electrocuted on April 13, 2014, while swimming in his family’s pool in North Miami. His father and attorney will hold a news conference Tuesday morning at 11:00 a.m. to discuss the lawsuit further with the media. The wrongful death complaint claims he was electrocuted due to a faulty pool light and electrical grounding and bonding on the pool’s lighting system.
LitigationLiability
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES