$5M Wrongful Death Suit Filed Against ZombieCon Organizers, Security

 Wednesday, November 4, 2015

 NBC News

A law firm representing the family of a man fatally shot at a "ZombiCon" event in Florida last month said Tuesday that it has filed a wrongful death suit against event organizers and a security company. The suit against the group Pushing Daizies, which organized the zombie-themed charity event in Fort Myers on Oct. 17, and security company Southwest Florida Security and Investigations, seeks $5 million, law firm Sinclair Law Offices in Port St. Lucie said.
LitigationLiability
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES