The Institutes

Audi Totaled After Electrical Malfunction Sparks Blaze

 Tuesday, March 22, 2016

 KSAT

A San Antonio woman escaped her smoke-filled car before it burst into flames Monday morning. The fire started just after 8:30 a.m. in a parking lot in the 7400 block of Blanco Road, north of Loop 410. Nancy Moir said she was on her way to a doctor’s appointment when she noticed smoke coming into the car through the air vents."The smoke started coming all in while I was inside the vehicle," she said. "(I) got out in time and the windows started popping." She said the car was in flames a few seconds later.
AutoLiabilitySubrogation
BROWSE RELATED NEWS ARTICLES

Electrical Malfunction Sparks Beach Home Blaze

 Wednesday, January 20, 2016

 The News Journal

Chimney Fire Sparks Thanksgiving Blaze In San Rafael

 Monday, November 30, 2015

 Marin Independent Journal

Electrical Malfunction Ignites Blaze At Golf Clubhouse

 Wednesday, September 2, 2015

 KVAL

Crash Sparks Blaze In Santa Monica Restaurant

 Thursday, August 13, 2015

 KTLA

Electrical Malfunction In Truck Sparks Garage Blaze

 Thursday, July 23, 2015

 The Orange County Register

December Can Be Deadly: Preventing Home Electrical Fires

 Friday, December 14, 2012

 TD Waterhouse

Ferrari totaled in Seminole County crash

 Tuesday, September 25, 2012

 clickorlando.com