Hotel deaths highlight often undetected killer (

Hotel deaths highlight often undetected killer

  Wednesday, June 12th, 2013 Source:

It seemed, at first, like a mystery: Why did three people - an elderly couple and then, two months later, an 11-year-old boy - die in the same North Carolina hotel room? In the absence of obvious evidence, some Internet commenters blamed "the spooky side of things" and raised the specter of a "haunted" hotel in the immediate aftermath of the third death. The reality, officials later revealed, was nothing so fantastical: The victims had been exposed to elevated levels of carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless gas that results in hundreds of accidental deaths in the United States every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

  Read Full Article
Carter Home & Commercial ServicesMid-America Catastrophe ServicesNationwide OversprayHancock Claims Consultants LLC

  Recent Provider Listings

Serving Douglas & Surrounding Counties
Nebraska Gutters & Downspouts Roofing Contractors
Serving Oklahoma Statewide
Oklahoma Contractors General Roofing Contractors
Serving CA, FL, IL, IN, MI, NY, NJ, OH PA & TX
California Florida Illinois Environmental Consultants Fire Investigations