Safety Lesson: Cigarette Sparks Car and Home Fire (Jalopnik)

Safety Lesson: Cigarette Sparks Car and Home Fire

  Thursday, September 28th, 2023 Source: Jalopnik

A woman hopping inside a Dodge Charger for a cigarette sparked an explosion that destroyed the car, burned down a significant portion of her home and left her with third-degree burns.

How could a cigarette cause so much destruction while sitting in a driveway? A propane tank was being stored in the back seat with the windows rolled up.

Rashanda Broome walked out of her home in Charlotte at around 1:30 p.m. Monday afternoon. She stepped into a Charger, and 30 seconds later there was an explosion.

  Read Full Article
SOS Ladder AssistMid-America Catastrophe ServicesBullseye Adjusting & Associates LLCWeller Salvage

  Recent Provider Listings

Serving Florida & Southeastern US
Florida Furniture Refinishing, Repairing & Restoration
Arizona California Colorado Language Services, Translators & Interpreters